What we offer:
small classes of maximum 10 learners
- CAPS curriculum
- dedicated, qualified teachers
- Academix© reading programme Gr.1-12
- essential and practical life skills
- educational outings
- grade 1 – 7 small classes.
- balance board therapy
- computer literacy
- speech correction therapy
- full mainstream programme
- study skills
- exam support
- brain gym
- doing differently
- auditory, visual and kinesthetic teaching methods
- counseling psychologist at hand
- educational psychologist at hand
- Davis Orientation assessment™ and facilitation
Tutor the Future believes in a well-balanced education, incorporating many practical lessons to help understanding, improving self-esteem and self-belief. All teachers have been exposed to the “Doing Differently” technique to further their skills in the classroom. Educational outings take place throughout the year and learners attend a 2 night camp. Guest speakers are brought in to discuss relevant topics. Extra study courses are also presented to ensure a good grounding and help with revision.
Educational support is given if the learner is struggling during class and exams by allowing extra time. A counseling psychologist visits TTF to assist with personal growth and acceptance. If it is found that the learner qualifies for educational support, scribes and time concessions are allowed.